Thursday, July 22, 2021

High Ticket Affiliate Programs

Do you imagine everything you read from the so called "experts" in just about any field?

I'm no expert. When you continue reading, I'm not going to inform you what to purchase and what never to, nor I'm planning to provide you with a subtle review on a web possibility to later trick you into buying what I recommend. Truth is, I'm not really planning to recommend any program at all...just planning to provide you with a few pointers which could help you make the proper decision.

High Ticket programs are everywhere. You can't miss them. You click a nice looking add and you're taken fully to a really colourful website that claims you possibly can make more money in a month than what've you are able to probably make all year long. Attractive pictures of cars, houses, executives, beaches,...powerful visuals that remind you who you're and what you would like to be. A lot of emotions take place.

There's usually no product available, you know that, but since there are a lot of success stories (the one with the grandma and the college dropout is obviously there) we don't really care. Also we are reinforced that we can duplicate their success (if a grandma did it, I sure can too).

They promise everything; you don't have to do no selling, no prospecting, no advertising, and no conversing with your family... (What the hell they desire you to do then?). Everything sounds too good to be true...but we don't care.

We feel ashamed to talk to your relatives or friends about this because we feel it's a con, but we still consider that grandma making $15,000 a month! So, we purchase this program!

Now we have something that does all the task for all of us (still don't know what the hell we have to do) and the only thing we are told to do is to hold back while the machine makes cash for us.

Do we make that cash?

Well, after 5 years of experience in online business...I'm yet to make one single sale.

I've purchase all of the high ticket programs. Spent more than $20,000 and I've to state NONE of these have worked for me. I'm sure there are some people who've made money with one of these sites, but not me. Maybe they are more intelligent, brilliant or creative than me go now, all of them, but I can claim that I've not given a dime.

Why?

Because I didn't know what I was likely to do.

All the amount of money I've made online I'm in charge of in one way or the other. This implies, I have already been involved somehow along the way of creating cash for myself. Whether is my product or somebody else's, I've ADDED something to attain success. Be it advertising, emailing, selling...whatever..but if you want to be successful, you've to try the process.

In earning profits in just about any business, there's a mix of factors such as advertising, product, selling, marketing...you must master at least one of the factors and maybe count on other experts to help you in other areas. But never "buy" a company and let others run it for you when you sit down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

High Ticket Affiliate Programs

Do you imagine everything you read from the so called "experts" in just about any field? I'm no expert. When you continue read...